Register Now for the InformationWeek Valley View, our monthly live web TV show featuring some of the hottest companies, technology and people in Silicon Valley on March 28 at 4pm PST/7PM ET.
Valley View hosted by Editorial Director Fritz Nelson and UBM TechWeb Chief Content Officer David Berlind. InformationWeek Valley View captures the spirit of technology innovation around Silicon Valley and beyond, giving IT viewers’ insight into the creations and strategies of the hottest tech companies around. We’ll interview the most prominent figures in business technology, and ask the questions that you want answers to.
The March 28 episode of Valley View is packed with power:
- Phil Libin, the Founder and CEO of Evernote, the ubiquitous cloud, mobile productivity service
- Parker Harris, the co-Founder and head of development for Salesforce.com
- Andy Bechtelsheim, the co-Founder and Chief Development Officer for Arista Networks, a growing data center disrupter
- Demo: Joshua McKenty, the CEO and co-Founder of Piston Cloud, provider of an enterprise distribution of OpenStack
- Whiteboard: James Bruce, Lead Mobile Strategist for ARM.
- Demo: We'll also feature a randomly-chosen guest from our in-studio audience.
- And more!
We'll cover an enormous range of hot topics and hot companies, across a range of formats -- executive interviews, product demos, and deep dive at the whiteboard.
All registrants will be entered in our prize giveaway!